The purpose of SetupABudget Debt Elimination Software is to give an individual a plan that they can use to get out from under the burden of debt.
What does SetupABudget do?
The main function of the SetupABudget Debt Elimination Software is its ability to organize your bills. It arranges your bills in a timetable and gives you step-by-step instructions on the quickest way to become debt free!
You can know today the month when you can say, "I'm DEBT-FREE!"
» version 2.1 - posted on 2005-04-05
» version 2.1 - posted on
EULA - End User License Agreement
CrystaLink, Incorporated LICENSE AGREEMENT
SetupABudget Debt Elimination DEMO Version 2.0 End-User License Agreement ("EULA")
This document is a legal agreement between CrystaLink, Incorporated ("LICENSER") and the purchaser and/or end-user ("LICENSEE"). By installing this software, you are consenting to become bound by the terms of this agreement, which includes a software license and disclaimer.
This agreement constitutes the complete agreement between the LICENSEE and LICENSER. If you do not consent to the terms of this agreement, do not install this software and promptly return it and the accompanying items to the place you obtained them.
1. The LICENSER grants the LICENSEE a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the specified version of the SetupABudget Debt Elimination DEMO ("Program") computer program on the LICENSEE's computer as long as the terms of this agreement are respected.
2. The LICENSEE is hereby licensed to make copies of the Program; give exact copies of the original Program to anyone; and distribute the Program in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). The LICENSEE must not represent in any way that the LICENSEE is selling the Program. Distribution of the Program will not entitle the LICENSEE's to any compensation from the LICENSER. The LICENSEE must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the Program.
3. Title to the Program and all copyrights and proprietary rights in the Program shall remain with LICENSER. The LICENSEE may not transfer, sub-license, rent, lease, convey, modify, translate, convert into another programming language, decompile or disassemble the Program for any purpose without the prior written consent of LICENSER and an additional agreement between the LICENSEE and LICENSER.
4. LICENSER is the sole owner of the Program. The Program is protected by United States copyright laws and international provisions. Therefore, it is the obligation of the LICENSEE to treat the Program like any other copyrighted material except for the fact that the LICENSEE may make one copy of the Program for backup purposes only. The LICENSEE thus agrees that separate licenses shall be required for loading the Program in multiple computers and/or for using the Program in more than one machine at one time.
5. This license is effective until terminated. This license shall terminate automatically without notice from LICENSER if the LICENSEE fail to comply with any provision of this License. Upon termination, the LICENSEE must destroy all copies of the Program.
6. The LICENSEE agrees that THE LICENSED PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS". ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE LICENSED PROGRAM ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LICENSER, THE DEVELOPER AND OWNER OF THE LICENSED PROGRAM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SUCH PRODUCT EVEN IF LICENSER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. LICENSER warrants and represents that the Program is the own and original property of LICENSER and that LICENSER has the right to grant License and rights contained in this Agreement.
8. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements, understandings and representations.
CrystaLink, Inc. is a United States of America based Corporation established under the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.